Invisalign Clear Aligners
Straighten your teeth with clear, comfortable and removable aligners
Invisalign straightens teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth without disrupting your life. As you replace each aligner every week, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the next version of you – efficiently, gently and accurately. It’s why over 25 million people have now transformed their lives with Invisalign.
What is Invisalign?
Proven in clinical research
Proven effective in clinical research and is used in orthodontic practices throughout the world, Invisalign clear braces can give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted in a safe and proven way.
It works through a series of invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners that no one can tell you’re wearing.
Because Invisalign clear braces use a computer database every step of the way, they are able to put their knowledge of their 1.2 million previous cases to good use by advising us of the best treatment plans in any given situation. A stark difference to the traditional teeth braces.
Benefits of choosing an Invisalign package at Birkbeck Dentistry
- Invisalign aligners
- Teeth whitening included in your treatment plan for no extra cost
- 3D computerised treatment plans that allow you to have a say in your smile design
- A typical active treatment time of 8-10 months
- ‘Fine tuning’ of teeth position after active treatment
- Small repairs to visible teeth that look worn
- Extractions rarely necessary
- All necessary x-rays and models
- Teeth polishing and stain removal
- Genuine Invisalign retainers afterwards
- Aftercare for one year
How does Invisalign work in straightening teeth?
- An Invisalign treatment plan is created by our Invisalign provider, based on the prescription given by your dentist. You will be shown a 3D computerised treatment plan of what your projected smile will look like and the expected duration of your Invisalign treatment and number of aligners required for your specific treatment case.
- Each Invisalign aligner is worn for 1 week, removing them only to eat drink, brush and floss.
- As each Invisalign aligner is replaced, gradual movement of the teeth occur resulting in a straighter smile.
- You will visit your dentist every 4-6 weeks so that we can ensure all necessary movements are occurring.
- On average Invisalign treatment lasts 6 to 15 months.
Book your consultation
Call our friendly reception team or ask to speak to our treatment coordinator on 020 8302 8729 for more information on arranging your invisalign consultation. Alternatively send us a message by filling in the form below.